You are here:Tech Tips >
The spoke opening on my wheel/rim is quite small and I can't fit my tire pump on the air valve. What type of air pump should I use?
Last Updated: 11/03/2021
You may want to try a mini pump, they are quite small and work well as the tires don't require much air to fill them. Some brands even omit the thumb lock so the valve adapter is very small.

Below are some pictures of what they look like. These can be found online or even some big box stores.

Automotive pumps work well also.

I prefer this angled style. Works well with a small electric compressor.

Was this blog post helpful?